1. If you walked out of your house one day and noticed a bird with a broken wing huddled in some nearby bushes, what would you do?
I would let nature run it's course. I'd feel bad, but the bird would be there, hurt, regardless of whether I was or not. I'm not going to go digging through the woods looking for wounded animals. It happens. I'd hope the bird had a chance to heal though.
2. If there was a public execution on television, would you watch it?
Absolutely I would. Unlike the wounded bird, the person being executed clearly would deserve it. I'm assuming public execution has been legally and morally reinstated here...
who wouldn't want to watch a serial rapist/killer get greased?
3. Would you like to know the precise date of your death?
Not unless it's soon. As in under a year. Because then it would be freeing. If I knew that I was going to die on a specific date 50 years from now, it would just be menacing.
4. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time, but haven't done it? If so, what is it? And why haven't you done it?
Base jumping. I haven't done it because I'm conflicted between an intense thrill/dying.
5. When did you last yell at someone?
I think I yelled at myself, to myself.